Book an appointment today.
If you wish to book an appointment, please, contact us via phone or by WhatsApp.
We offer services in Slovak, German, or English.
Try on-sessions are subject to a fee of €15 and take 1 hour. Each half hour which has begun is charged with the fee of €5.
The fee is charged only once and will be deducted from the total price of the dress upon making a reservation.á
- After making a binding reservation for the wedding dress, you will be charged a fee of €200. The remaining amount is paid at the receipt of the dress.
- • In the case of purchase, the payment for the wedding dress is divided into two parts. The advance payment for the wedding dress (50% of the purchase price) and the payment of the remaining difference (the remaining 50%). The time of delivery depends on the specific model.
- In case the dress is damaged, you may be charged an extra fee based on the assessment by our seamstress; you may also be charged an extra fee if the dress is stained.
- Should the dress be stained with an unwashable substance, burned, stained by a coloured smoke, or torn beyond repair, you will be charged with a fine up to the purchase price of the dress as specified in the reservation agreement.
- In case of the cancellation of your order, the advance payment is forfeited by the bridal salon.
- In case of changes in the date of the wedding, the reservation fee will be moved the new date of the wedding, for up to 1 year.
- You may change your dress model for another no later than 1 month after signing the agreement.
- The renting price includes dress hoop, veil, cleaning, and all necessary tailor-made adjustments. If the dress is purchased, the fee for tailor-made adjustments is €40 to €60.
Several models of dresses are available in our physical stores for renting or for purchase via an order.
If you are interested in a specific wedding dress model, please, check for the availability by submitting the form or by phone.